Spring = Fruit. Fruit = Sangria.
Here’s my version.
1 cup of strawberries
1 whole mango
1 1.5L bottle of red wine (or cran apple juice for non-alcoholic preferences)
1 bottle of white grape sparkling cider
1. Slice strawberries, mango and apple. Place it in container
2. Squeeze 2 lemons and 2 oranges into mixture.
3. Slice 1 lemon and 1 orange and add for decoration.
4. Add wine, then sparkling cider carefully so that it does not become flat.
5. Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
6. Serve – yields about 15 glasses
My favorite part is the fruit on the bottom 😉